We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home!
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a care delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand. This means:
• Our care team works to provide quality, family-centered and culturally sensitive health care in partnership with you and your family.
• Our care team will help you access, coordinate and understand specialty care, educational services, self care, family support, and other public and private community services.
• You will select a specific clinician. Along with his/her care team, your clinician is responsible for providing continuity of care and coordinated care for you and your family.
As a medical home, we are committed to:
• Coordinating care across many settings. We are concerned about the “whole person” and are responsible for coordinating care for other services for you and your family.
• Scheduling well visits with your selected clinician and acute care/sick visits with your clinician when possible by calling 703-680-7950.
• Providing clinical advice to patients during and after hours. Call 703-680-7950 for assistance. Patients with significant after-hours health care concerns should call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
We can provide the best care if we know your health history:
• We ask patients to provide a full medical history and information about health care obtained outside of our Center.
• This includes information about medicines, medical history, test results, and hospitalizations or visits to the ER or specialists.
• We will ask you for this information, but it is your responsibility to provide complete, correct information so we can provide the best care for you and your family.