quality, family-centered and
culturally sensitive health care...
bring a variety of skills, experiences
and specialties to our Center.
specialty care, educational services,
self care, and family support...
participates in number of Events
and Outreach activities in the community
Welcome to GPW Health Center.
I would like to thank you for trusting us with your healthcare needs. It is my honor to be part of an organization where hearts still guide our mission and where I am supported by the hardest working and most compassionate employees, leadership and Board of Directors.
As the Health Center’s Chief Executive Officer, my focus is simple: to help ensure we have the necessary resources and the appropriate culture to provide exceptional healthcare to you in an environment of both trust and compassion. Our core values are: Inclusive, Empathetic, Compassionate, Honest and Optimistic. Our staff definitely exhibit these attributes!
The Health Center has been a place of treatment for patients of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds. By serving those of such diversity, we establish a greater connection to the community’s rich history and traditions. As healthcare givers, we find purpose in being part of a multitude of ethnicities, traditions, and cultures. We are grateful to serve Prince William County, the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park, and surrounding areas in Northern Virginia.
What unites our Board of Directors and over 100 current employees is our desire to create a healthy community and a healthy YOU! Our mission is to provide affordable access to high quality healthcare for the whole family under one roof at each of our three locations.
It is our pleasure to serve you.
Chief Executive Officer
Because we care!
We are a patient-centered medical home!
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a care delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand. This means:
• Our care team works to provide quality, family-centered and culturally sensitive health care in partnership with you and your family.
• Our care team will help you access, coordinate and understand specialty care, educational services, self care, family support, and other public and private community services.
• You will select a specific clinician. Along with his/her care team, your clinician is responsible for providing continuity of care and coordinated care for you and your family.
As a medical home, we are committed to:
• Coordinating care across many settings. We are concerned about the “whole person” and are responsible for coordinating care for other services for you and your family.
• Scheduling well visits with your selected clinician and acute care/sick visits with your clinician when possible by calling 703-680-7950.
• Providing clinical advice to patients during and after hours. Call 703-680-7950 for assistance. Patients with significant after-hours health care concerns should call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
We can provide the best care if we know your health history:
• We ask patients to provide a full medical history and information about health care obtained outside of our Center.
• This includes information about medicines, medical history, test results, and hospitalizations or visits to the ER or specialists.
• We will ask you for this information, but it is your responsibility to provide complete, correct information so we can provide the best care for you and your family.