Since opening ours doors in November 2007, the Center has seen and treated generations of patients of various ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The ability to serve such a diverse population connects us all to a greater community, allowing all of us to share in a richer history of valued traditions. Being part of a multi-ethnic community rich in diversity, culture, and tradition offers comfort and security to every member.
As you walk through our waiting room you will see that the Center has become part of a tradition for area residents who desire affordable high-quality healthcare for their whole family. You may see several generations together; such as a grandfather waiting for a diabetes follow-up while his adult daughter, who received prenatal care at the Center, is waiting to see our dentist. This same grandfather may be holding his newborn grand-daughter who is asleep in his arms because she just received her first vaccines from our pediatrician. This same family may be waiting for grandma to finish her therapy session with one of our counselors who is helping her through symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.
We are a constant source of comfort and security in many families’ lives, the Center provides a medical-home where, regardless of ethnic-, cultural-, or educational- background, all members feel valued and respected.
The Center is grateful to be part of the unique traditions within the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park and Prince William County , as well as other surrounding areas of Northern Virginia. Because we receive so much more than we give we are proud to be part of this legacy which contributes to a greater community.
Because we care!
We are a patient-centered medical home!
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a care delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand. This means:
• Our care team works to provide quality, family-centered and culturally sensitive health care in partnership with you and your family.
• Our care team will help you access, coordinate and understand specialty care, educational services, self care, family support, and other public and private community services.
• You will select a specific clinician. Along with his/her care team, your clinician is responsible for providing continuity of care and coordinated care for you and your family.
As a medical home, we are committed to:
• Coordinating care across many settings. We are concerned about the “whole person” and are responsible for coordinating care for other services for you and your family.
• Scheduling well visits with your selected clinician and acute care/sick visits with your clinician when possible.
• Providing care by appointment with your selected clinician, when possible. Call 703-680-7950 to schedule.
• Providing clinical advice to patients during and after hours. Call 703-680-7950 for assistance. Patients with significant after-hours health care concerns should call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
We can provide the best care if we know your health history:
• We ask patients to provide a full medical history and information about health care obtained outside of our Center.
• This includes information about medicines, medical history, test results, and hospitalizations or visits to the ER or specialists.
• We will ask you for this information, but it is your responsibility to provide complete, correct information so we can provide the best care for you and your family.