From the Executive Director
The Center’s mission has continued since we opened our doors in November 2007:
- We provide primary, pediatric, OB/GYN, dental, behavioral health care services for insured and uninsured patients of all ages, under one roof. Our staff works as a team to treat the whole patient—not just one health concern at a time. Our providers collaborate with each other to make your coordinated care our first priority.
- We provide one-stop convenience for the whole family. We offer back-to-back appointments for all family members, saving you time and avoiding the hassle of record transfers. We supplement our core services with a range of laboratory tests on-site, prescription refills, dental x-rays, medicaid enrollment, and reimbursement of bus transportation costs.·
- We accept insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and self-pay arrangements. Our self-pay patients receive a deep discount on our fees with proper documentation.·
- We welcome Medicare and Medicaid patients! If you are uninsured, ask our staff to determine if you or your children are eligible for these programs. We can assist you with the paperwork and determine your eligibility. We also manage your annual renewals.·
- Our patients live all over the DC, Maryland and Virginia region. We serve patients living in 32 zip codes, including Prince William County, Manassas City and Manassas Park. Your home address is not a qualifying requirement to be served at the Center. Word of mouth is our strongest referral source.·
- We have established our own referral network of specialists around the region willing to provide care for insured and uninsured families. Special discount rates apply for self-pay patients. We also have long-standing relationships with state university hospitals and can refer patients to these institutions as well.·
- The Center prides itself on the delivery of care in a culturally competent fashion and in the native language of the patient. While our staff speaks multiple languages, it may be necessary to for us to bring in a trained Interpreter. Just ask!